Father to son:
Father: Son, I want you to marry the girl of my choice...
Son: No!! I want to choose my own bride!
Father: But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter...
Son: Well, in that case, OK!
Next day, father goes to Bill Gates:
Father: I have a husband for your daughter!
Bill Gates: But my daughter is too young to get marry!
Father: But this young man is the vice-president of the World Bank!
Bill Gates: Well, in that case, OK!
The other day, father goes to the World Bank President:
Father: I have a young man to be recommended as the vice-president!
President: But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!
Father: But this young man is Bill Gates's son in law...
President: Well, in that case, OK!
This is how business is done! Even if you have nothing, you can get anything. But your attitude and approach should be positive!
Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ResponderExcluir