sábado, 16 de outubro de 2010

Me in the Ship

So, here I am again, onboard cruise ships. Currently, working at the Insignia, from Oceania Cruise, as 2nd Purser.

The company seems to be very nice, with small ships and very polite and educated guests, which makes the whole difference in our overall experience as a crew members. Also, with 46 different nationalities, the ship has several crew members, most of them very nice and cool.

The job is simple and I am not facing any issues at all. Most probably I will be steping out as a 2nd Purser soon, after my training with a nice guy called Brendon, from New Zeland. While I am writing this down, the Insignia is anchoring along shore in Mykonos, Greece. I can see from the porthole beautiful white houses and I am pretty excited to makr Greece and Turkey as my two nex visited places.

The worst thing however is that my husband is not with me. Although I will be with him in 61 days, in Recife, once the ship dockes there, I am very sad because I cannot share with him this amazing experience. He, among all the people I know, is the one who deserves this opportunity that God, for a unexplained reason, decided to give me.

I am very very sad. I miss him so very much. Stupid little things, that we do not care when we are together, such as feet with feet when we are sleeping, or a perfume scent, or even a fight... they all make me feel so bad for leaving him alone in Brasil. And to make matter worse, when I told him all these things, he was so comprehensive, he just did his best to make me feel the best person in the world, which I am far from hell of being.

Nicky Love is the husband any women could ask for. He is handsome, gorgeous, and the owner of the most amazing heart in this world. Nicky, I love you so very much!

Um comentário:

  1. Pensa somente em que ele está super bem aqui, cuidado com todo o carinho que podemos dispensar a ele.
    beijos filha

    ResponderExcluir