Today, I will write some stuffs in English... first, to keep practicing and second, to make sure everyone who comes here, understands exactly what I want to talk about...
People... people around the world. People from the same city... people from the same region. Let me explain better. You all know I worked aboard cruise ships for some time... almost 5 years, dealing with peoples from all around the world: Philippines, Canadians, Americans, Indians, Caribbeans, and whatsoever... wow, was tough!! But I am a really better person now and I can deal with all kinds of situation.
I worked with Mexicans, Trinidades, Germanies, Frenchs, Chineses, Indians, Bulgarians, Philliphines, Brazilians, Britishs and many others! This was our team in the Explorer of the Seas!
Well, this being said, I need to tell you that I am always trying to help others. So, I decided to take part of the INFINITY BRAZIL community, at Orkut. Of course, I am not THE BEST but I have some tips I can offer to the guys who wants to join cruise ships...
Well, yesterday, I opened a post about the Hiring Agent (Infinity) saying that, at this time, they should embark all the "stand by" new hires, instead of hiring more people. My God!!!! One of the guys of the community got simply crazy!!!! He started saying all shits about the crew members and the fact that we are in the "base of pyramid" and that we should keep our mouth close and blablabla.
So, as I learned how to deal with different people, I just gave him some replies in a very good mood and came here, in my blog, where I can say and write whatever I can. And here it goes: I want this guy to go to hell and I wish it takes more than 1 year for Infinity Brazil to embark him.
YOU HAVE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRL, GAGA!!!

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário